High sound quality Network HiFi Receiver with support for DSD 5.6MHz reproduction. Compatible with MusicCast and packed with network functions. Unlimited enjoyment of many different sound sources, including hi-res sources, smartphones and streaming services.
- MusicCast expands entertainment possibilities
- Streaming services offer a huge range of listening choices
- Enjoy the entire spectrum of all your favorite modern music sources
- 5.6MHz DSD Native and AIFF 192kHz/24bit reproduction with high performance 24-bit D/A converter
- MusicCast CONTROLLER lets you operate from your smartphone or tablet
- Wireless music streaming via Bluetooth® or AirPlay
- Bluetooth Output for convenient music streaming
- USB digital connection for iPod, iPhone, and USB devices
- Pure Direct Mode for greater sound purity
- Digital audio input for TV or Blu-ray player
- Eco Mode and Auto Power Standby
Audio Section ToP-ART/High Current Amplification: Yamaha uses the ToP-ART (Total Purity Audio Reproduction Technology) design concept, which combines the latest and best technologies, parts, and circuit designs, to maximize sound quality. High Current Amplification uses superior quality components from input to output to achieve high current power with low impedance. With 80 watts of power per channel (at 8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.04% THD), the R-N602 delivers solid, reliable audio performance ev
BurrBrown 192kHz/24-Bit DAC: The Yamaha R-N602 uses a high-performance BurrBrown 192kHz/24-bit DAC for high resolution audio playback.
Tone Control: You can adjust the balance of the high-frequency range (Treble) and low-frequency range (Bass) of sounds output from the receiver’ front left and right speakers to obtain a desired tone. You can independently adjust the bass (20Hz) and treble (20kHz) from -10dB to +10dB in 0.5 dB increments. You can also balance your connected speakers left to right. Loudness Control: The R-N602 also features a dedicated loudness control on the front-panel, which lets you adjust the loudness effect
A & B Speaker Terminals: The R-N602 is fitted with A & B speaker terminals so you can power up to two pair of speakers. The speaker selector switch on the front-panel of the receiver makes it easy to switch between speaker outputs, allowing you to hear the sound from one speaker pair (A or B) or from both speaker pairs (A+B). In addition, compatible speakers can be bi-wired using the A & B speaker terminals simultaneously (they are wired in parallel). The eight binding-post speaker terminals tha
Network & Tuner Functions Wired or Wireless Network Connection: The Yamaha R-N602 receiver is fitted with a RJ-45 Ethernet (LAN) port to connect the receiver to your home network. The unit also offers built-in WiFi (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n; 2.4GHz) for a wireless network connection; WPS, WEP, WPA-PSK (TKIP), WPA-PSK (AES), WPA2-PSK (AES) security protection is supported. Either network connection gives the receiver access to your DLNA music server and various online music services.