The Compact Outdoor Loudspeaker for All (the right) Reasons
The innovative Sat30 satellite speakers can be planted in your landscaping, hung from your ceiling or the eaves, or installed anywhere you want to mix great sound with the great outdoors.
Atrium Sat30 Features:
- Acoustically-matched two-way design delivers dynamic sound on its own, or blends seamlessly with the Sub10 subwoofer, even in difficult, wide-open outdoor spaces.
- Dynamic Balance® driver technology: 3 1/2-inch long-throw midrange driver with 1-inch voice coil, vented pole-piece, rugged butyl rubber surround and composite cone; 3/4-inch composite dome neodymium tweeter.
- Capable of handling up to 100 Watts of power to deliver superb clarity, detail and high efficiency with less distortion, at both moderate and higher volume levels, even in outdoor environments.
- Flying bridge-mounted tweeter never gets in the way of the woofer, for smooth, realistic sound in a compact housing.
- Capacitive Coupling Technology enhances the bass performance of the Sat30. CCT is an advanced signal-blocking technology that determines exactly where a small speaker usually skimps on bass output. Special circuitry then compensates by boosting response in this critical frequency range. More bass response means a wider dynamic range with more musical realism.
- Withstands years of weather with a mineral-filled polypropylene housing, 1mm aluminum grille & stainless steel hardware. These speakers live outside year-round, with permanent color impregnation and all-weather waterproofing and a 5-year warranty!
- Exclusive shock absorbing gasket withstands blows from weed whackers, mowers and other lawn equipment.
- Metal security plate foils thieves and keeps Sat30s planted safely in your garden.
- Comes with a 1 meter Cl3-rated direct burial pigtail cable; no exposed wiring for the weed whacker to cut.
- Maximum wiring flexibility with built-in high-performance crossover technology. The Sat30, with built-in high-pass filter, can be connected directly to its own amplifier channels for independent volume control. Or an easy two-channel connection can be made by connecting the three-speaker sub/sat system to your two-channel amplifier.
- Individually packed, all mounting hardware included.
- 8 ohm compatible.
- 100 Watt power.